Average Temperatures in Orland, Norway
- The average annual temperature in Orland, Norway is cool at 5.8 degrees Celsius (42.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) which is a low range.
- The warmest month (August) is mild with a mean temperature of 12.9 degrees Celsius (55.22 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is slightly cold having a mean temperature of -0.7 degrees Celsius (30.74 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Orland
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Orland Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Orland
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 112.7 kms (70 miles) SW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 298.5 kms (185.5 miles) SW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) S
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 359.4 kms (223.3 miles) SSW
- Bergen, Norway - 429.4 kms (266.8 miles) SSW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NE
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 232.3 kms (144.3 miles) NNE
- Stensele, Sweden - 393.3 kms (244.4 miles) ENE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 415.4 kms (258.1 miles) ENE
- Vaernes, Norway - 71.2 kms (44.3 miles) ESE
- Trondheim, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) SE
- Storlien, Sweden - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) ESE
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) E
- Östersund, Sweden - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) E
- Sundsvall, Sweden - 415.5 kms (258.2 miles) ESE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 294.5 kms (183 miles) S
- Gardermoen, Norway - 396.1 kms (246.1 miles) SSE
- Oslo, Norway - 422 kms (262.2 miles) S