| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Orland in October is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 131mm (5.2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:09 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Orland October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Orland, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Orland:
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 112.7 kms (70 miles) SW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 298.5 kms (185.5 miles) SW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) S
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 359.4 kms (223.3 miles) SSW
- Bergen, Norway - 429.4 kms (266.8 miles) SSW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NE
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 232.3 kms (144.3 miles) NNE
- Stensele, Sweden - 393.3 kms (244.4 miles) ENE
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 415.4 kms (258.1 miles) ENE
- Vaernes, Norway - 71.2 kms (44.3 miles) ESE
- Trondheim, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) SE
- Storlien, Sweden - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) ESE
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) E
- Östersund, Sweden - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) E
- Sundsvall, Sweden - 415.5 kms (258.2 miles) ESE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 294.5 kms (183 miles) S
- Gardermoen, Norway - 396.1 kms (246.1 miles) SSE
- Oslo, Norway - 422 kms (262.2 miles) S